Penang, city full of art and culture
- Penang is a beautiful and historic part of Asia located on the northwest coast of Malaysia.
- The city combines some of the world’s most breathtaking natural landscapes with a bustling urbanized and industrial center.
- It is one of the most commercially important city in the region.
- Penang also has rich arts and cultural scene that incorporates the best of the western world.
- The Penang museum and art gallery is an enormously popular visitor attraction, whilst the UNESCO recognised Easter and Orient hotels are lauded architectural sites.
- A fascinating mixture between East and West, Penang is a soft balance of modernity and tradition with rich cultural heritage, especially in George Town and Malacca.
- Penang is one of the popular tourist destinations in Malaysia.
Penang's food culture will delight your taste buds!
The city is well-known for the wide range of cuisines and restaurants. If you live in this interesting city or there for a visit, you can enjoy some of the best food in the city. Some of the most popular and best-loved restaurants in the city include -
- The Soul Cafe – Located at No.12, Jalan Kek Chuan, Penang, 10400 is a popular Italian restaurant with delicacies all made fresh to order. Their pasta dishes are absolutely delicious
- Morganfield’s – The famous western restaurant located at G01, Ground Floor, Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang, 10250 is an indulgent collection of some western classics, with cheeseburgers, Nacho's, and the ridiculously good bacon wrapped meatballs.
- Kashmir Restaurant – This restaurant offers traditional Indian cuisine and is one of the best Halal restaurants in Penang. Be sure to try the breathtaking Fish Tikka. Also a popular Bayan Lepas food delivery.
- Idealite - Idealite offers fusion style food as well as some of the best vegetarian dishes and some of the best seafood in Penang.
- Kenny Rogers Roasters - If you love roasted chicken, you have to opt for world renowned restaurant.
- Chatime and Gong Cha - Pearl milk tea or delicious ice-cold coffe, you will always find something delicious to drink at their outlets.
- Street food - Penang also has a vibrant street food scene were you can pick up delicious Lok Bak or Five spice pork. Or try the mouth watering Hae Mee PRawn noodles that are sold all over the city. You really can sample whatever your foodie heart desires in this amazing city.
Whatever you decide you want for dinner in Penang you wont be disappointed. There are many more restaurants that are equally good. With such interesting choices, there will never be a dull day for food lovers. SO why not order food online from all of your favourite outlets - it's never been easier thanks to foodpanda food delivery. This online portal has taken the hassle out of eating great quality food with its excellent food delivery service. All you have to do is log online, peruse the extensive and easy to navigate website with its array of mouth-watering menus and then make your choice.
If you are looking for a Chinese restaurant, Thai food or a halal restaurant in Penang, you are only ever a few clicks away from food heaven, so get online today and join the food panda revolution.Enjoy food from over 80 restaurants without leaving your home or office. foodpanda has wide range of finest restaurants that provides home delivery services all around Penang. You can order just about any food including: Japanese cuisine, Korean food, Italian, Thai food, Italian, Western food and lots more.