Fun Facts about Kuala Lumpur
- Malaysia's modern, vibrant capital city, Kuala Lumpur (or KL as the locals call it) is a thriving metropolis that is always on the move.
- It is the largest city in Malaysia.
- KL is also a fashion hub of Malaysia with about 66 shopping malls. Some of the popular ones include: Sunway Pyramid and 1 Utama
- Kuala Lumpur is not only an attractive touristic destination but also a food hub.
Because of its energy, the population of Kuala Lumpur demand the finest food, which is why the city is now home to hundreds of exceptional places to order delicious meals. From Chulan Square to Asian Heritage Row, the city is stuffed with dining options.
From traditional Malay dishes to the foods of the world
KL's remarkable combination of traditional and modern culture makes for an attractive destination, and with its variety of food stalls, restaurants or meals ready for delivery, it is a food lover's paradise. With home delivery service like foodpanda, it is so much easier to try different cuisines. A delivery of food in KL could include local dishes like:
- Nasi Lemak. Rice cooked in coconut milk and served with boiled egg, peanuts and sambal.
- An Indian-inspired mixed-curry dish called Nasi Kandar, which mixes steamed rice and a variety of meat and vegetable dishes.
- Traditional Cendol rice puddings with ice, coconut milk and palm sugar.
- Asam Pendas - a healthy sweet and sour fish stew.
With foodpanda, you can find over 30 cuisines and find the dish you are craving for from finest restaurants’ menus. You can order healthy lunch, dinner or even midnight snacks from various restaurants that provide 24 hours food delivery service in KL. You can pick the dish, drinks or other items and order them online which will be brought right to your doorstep in KL. Delicious dishes have never been such a short distance from your dinning table!
Recommended restaurants in KL and dishes
- Feast of satay chicken from Madam Kwan's
- One of TGI Friday's famous Tennessee Burgers
- Sizzling steak from Tony Roma's
- Gourmet rice and noodle dishes on offer at D'Tau
- Frappuccino from Starbucks in Kuala Lumpur
- Pearl milk tea from Chatime .
From Little Korea to Little India, and Bangsar to Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur’s district variety has every imaginable dish in store. In its unique mixture of culture and history, where skyscrapers are as common as temples and mosques, one can find everything from authentic Malaysian cuisine, Western to Indian, Chinese to Japanese, Italian and Pizza delivery– the selection of tastes, smells and ingredients is a banquet of flavors, as rich as the city’s culture itself. With only a few clicks, the best of KL food are readily available for take away with foodpanda and through a simple online order, we can deliver food which can suit all tastes and purses. If you are seeking for food delivery in KL Sentral or any other KL area, you can find them all in foodpanda. One can not only order tasty dishes but also drinks like coffee from best cafes in KL. There are so many choices of Halal certified restaurants to choose from. Just relax and enjoy halal food delivery in KL paid with credit card or cash on delivery from the best restaurants in kuala lumpur.
Order food delivery KL online from your favorite restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
It’s easy to enjoy food brought to your home with Foodpanda – with over 170 restaurants in the city, you can pick your favorite dish from so many places that deliver in KL, Malaysia. Easily order burgers, browse the Starbucks Malaysia Menu or the menu of Sakae Sushi, Sushi Q, Chatime Malaysia, Tang Shifu or if it’s Mexican cuisine you’re after, check out LA Boca Cafe . With restaurants such as Canadian Pizza, Hakka Restaurant Kuala Lumpur or Tony Romas, Trattoria Kuala Lumpur, you can never delicious treats in Kuala Lumpur. Enjoy food delivery KL in Setapak or food delivery in Cheras. You can also order from the famous convenient store 7eleven or enjoy an icecold rootbeer from A&W Malaysia with our food delivery Kuala Lumpur. foodpanda will make your online order convenient and hassle-free from your favourite restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, so you can enjoy your favorite dish from the comfort of your home.