Online food delivery at Cyberjaya-Putrajaya
Cyberjaya Putrajaya is also known as the Silicon Valley of Malaysia. As the name suggests, the entire city is an IT-themed city. Apart from being the technology hub, the city has lots of interesting places to visit. Pink-domed Putra mosque, Putra bridge (Jambatan Putra), Darul Ehsan Palace are some of the interesting landmarks that makes this city more special. Along with the technology advancement, this city has many restaurants that offer both modern and traditional cuisines. From tasty middle eastern food to Western food, Cyberjaya has got lots of options.
Locals living or working in Cyberjaya Putrajaya can enjoy a taste of a wide variety of cuisines, delivered to their home or workplace. From Southeast Asian delicacies to Indian food, from Taiwanese to Mainland Chinese delivery, burgers and pizzas, Japanese and Middle Eastern food - whatever food you crave is a few clicks away with foodpanda's online ordering system. Malaysia's multi-ethnic cuisine reflects its population - Malay, Chinese, Indian and Indonesian communities lend their influences to the local food. The region's colonial past is also reflected in the Dutch, Portuguese and British influences that you will find in the food here. While there are many affordable restaurant franchises serving this part of KL, the affluent IT city also has several high-end restaurants also serve the local clientele with gourmet food from around the world.
Malaysian and other Southeast Asian food in Cyberjaya Putrajaya
If you are craving good old regional specialties like nasi goreng or ayam penyet, the following eateries will please your palate:
- Dapur Penyet, offering a wide range of traditional "smashed" fried chicken, fish and other dishes
- Bintang Bistro & Restaurant, which serves a truly large menu of items like Ikan Kembung 3 Rasa (fish cooked with three flavours, sweet, sour and spicy), varieties of nasi goreng, mee goreng, along with some western items and a long list of beverages
- Slero D lists Kelantan specialties, Thai curries, fish, chicken, beef, seafood and crab specialties as well as sandwiches and canai wraps
- Nyonya Valley (Cyberjaya) which offers classic chicken rice, a signature char koay teow, curry chicken kapitan, belacan fried rice and other Southeast Asian, Japanese and some western items
- Madam Kwan brings you satays, dumplings, curry laksa and other hawker favourites, nasi lemak, sambal petai, acar and more traditional Malay items.
Order international food online to your Cyberjaya Putrajaya doorstep
If you're craving international flavours, turn to the following eateries for your grub:
- Italiennes for pizza and Italian,
- TGI Fridays for western food and burgers
- Krispy Kreme for doughnuts and sandwiches
- O'Briens Irish Sandwich Cafe for your brunch
- Starbucks for your coffee fix
- Sakae Sushi for Japanese
- Restoran Puteri Pencala for Middle-Eastern kababs, hummus and more
- Chatime for a wide range of Taiwanese coffees and beverages (think red bean milk teas, grass jelly roasted milk and more)
Delivery from your favourite Cyberjaya Putrajaya restaurants
If your favourite Cyberjaya Putrajaya restaurant has partnered with foodpanda, you can feed in your location, search for your restaurant on the official website or foodpanda app, and find the eatery of your choice. Choose the items you want, make an online payment (if available), and then sit back and wait for your food to arrive. Whether you are tired after a long day and want to call in some comfort food, or whether you want to treat family, friends or colleagues to a meal, you can find something suitable at foodpanda.