Interesting facts about Indian Cuisine:
- Indian cuisine uses wide varieties of spices. There isn’t any other cuisine that can be compared to this.
- Every state of India have their own specialties. The variety extends beyond just curries
- Desserts or sweets are very important for any special occasion in Indian culture
- Most popular Indian dish includes butter chicken, chicken tikka masala, Naan, Malai Kofta etc.
Looking for Indian food delivery in Kuala Lumpur?
Aromas restaurant in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur is popular for their authentic Indian food. The perfect blend of spices along with different ingredients is what makes Indian cuisines a flavorsome delight for just anytime. Aromas restaurant is located at 19, Jalan Travers, Brickfields, 50470, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and is well-known for both North and South Indian cuisines. They are widely popular for their authentic food prepared with fresh ingredients.
Delicious Indian cuisines list in Aromas’ menu
At Aromas restaurant, one can find wide range of amazing Indian dishes. Their menu includes both North and South Indian cuisines.
- Aromas bites is an appetizer to start your meal with where you can enjoy fresh button mushrooms stuffed with lightly spiced chicken dipped in lentil batter and deep fried to give you the crunchy taste.
- Chicken pakora which is deep fried chopped chicken mixed with onion and fresh herbs wrapped in lightly spiced lentil batter and chicken samosa which is spiced minced chicken stuffed in crispy patties. You can also opt for vegetarian option or lamb for the crispy and soft samosas.
- If you want to try something tangy then we suggest papdi chat which is seasoned chick peas and potatoes with crispy spiced crackers laced with yogurt and tangy sauce.
- Tikki Hariyali is another vegetarian delight which is made with combination of garden vegetables. Delicious soups like lentil soup, tomato soup, chicken soup are definitely warming and perfect for any evenings.
- Basmathi rice flavored with different spices, herbs, nuts along with choice of chicken, lamb, prawn, fish or vegetables is what you can enjoy ordering Aromas briyani.
- Pilaf is another rice dish that you can enjoy with different curries like butter chicken, almond chicken, pepper chicken or chili chicken.
- There are many vegetarian options as well: Okra masala which is ladies fingers stir fried with onion, cumin seeds, curry leaves, tomato and chef’s own masala sauce. Pepper mushroom, pepper cauliflower or cottage cheese sautéed can be enjoyed with different Indian breads.
- On any given day a masala tea is sure to refresh your mood or on hot summer days icy cold beverages will be just perfect.